I served my apprenticeship with my father Dave Hancocks. I have been self-employed since 2005 when I passed my bricklaying examinations. From 2010 I have been a member of the Federation of Master Builders, Britains premier organisation of reputable Builders. My work must be of a very high standard, and meet their very stringent requirements.
I have qualifications in the following -
- CTIB Intermediate Construction Certificate
- Trowel Operations
- Bricklaying Certificate of Unit Credit
- Certificate Award
- Knowledge tests
- Certificate award for efficient working practices
- I am a specialist in all areas of Brickwork and Stonework
- Re pointing of House walls or Garden / Boundary walls
- Conservatory bases
- Retaining walls
My services are available within an approximate 15 mile range from either Cheltenham or Gloucester. However, under special circumstances I would be prepared to work on contracts further afield. The quality of my work is assured, and my prices are extremely competitive.